Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Overkill? I think not.


I found another interesting opportunity today, thanks to my wonderful husband. NavPress also has a Blogger Review Program, and I have been accepted into their community of bloggers. I emailed them my info today and received the confirmation about an hour later. Very fast! I've requested my first book, The Summer the Wind Whispered My Name by Don Locke. I'm hoping to eliminate downtime between the two programs. If you are interested in the program, email them from this page and you, too, can carry the title of Review Blogger. By the way, I'm still waiting for my set to arrive from Thomas Nelson. It will be two weeks tomorrow. Not as speedy as I would have hoped. Hopefully this will help. If anyone knows of any other book review blogging programs, feel free to share them in the comments.

No comments: