Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gotta Love Those Links: January 29th

Everybody had a good week so far? Looking forward to the weekend? I am. I have been LONGING for a nice, warmish day to hike. It has been forever since we've been and I'm seriously contemplating bundling Kaelan up in everything from her closet and packing rain gear so we can just go.

Anyway, on to some neat things I ran across this week.

I love this cute makeup bag from Grace Violet. It would be perfect for the "baby junk" that occupies my purse (and keeps me from having to lug the whole diaper bag around). Maybe I'll win one. :-)

This is an awesome giveaway from Boogers, Screams, Headaches, and Dreams. There is so much to choose from! Congrats on the 200th post. I'm sure I'll be there someday.

This project looks like so much fun from Craft Stylish. They give directions for taking an old sweater and turning it into those cute mary-jane-like slippers you see at the store. Now, I've just got to learn how to crochet.

If you've already started thinking about Valentine's Day, here is a cute idea for a Valentine's vase from Good Housekeeping. I'd bet you could do the same thing using any recycled item (tin can, plastic container, etc.). Ribbon could also be substituted for the fabric.

This is a cute idea from Martha for a warm Valentine's tea treat.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: