Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have a new title: Book Review Blogger


I recently learned of a program through Thomas Nelson publishers in which bloggers are sent a free book in exchange for writing a review of the book and posting it on their blog as well as the Thomas Nelson site and a retail site. Not a bad deal, I thought. Free books for a book lover in exchange for sharing my thoughts. I submitted my application for the program and 3-4 days later (after the weekend), I heard that I'd been approved. My first book, or rather, set of MP3s is on its way. Out of the four selections they offered, I chose Word of Promise Next Generation New Testament MP3 Set. I immediately received an email stating my selection was on the way. So, we'll see how this goes. After I finish listening (to all 23 hours!), I'll be posting the review here, so stay tuned. If you are interesting in blogging about books for Thomas Nelson, go here.

No comments: