Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hold On!

In Psalm 91:14-16, God makes a huge promise! Here's what He says:
"If you'll hold on to Me for deal life," says God, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times. I'll rescue you, then throw you a party. I'll give you a long life, give you a long drink of salvation!" (The Message)
Isn't that a great promise? No matter how big the problem seems to us, God is totally capable of handling it. He doesn't say, "If you try hard enough," or "If you do enough things right..." He says that if you hold on to Him for dear life, He'll pull you out. We just have to trust Him and know Him.

Are you going through a rough time? Does it seem hopeless? Know that there is always hope in our God. He will always come to our rescue. He promises He will and He keeps His Word!

No comments: