Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Kaelan's Birthday (Logistics)

For Kaelan's birthday, being the aspiring Martha that I am, I wanted to do as much homemade that I could. I made homemade cupcakes.

I enlisted the help of my fearless husband for the making of the cupcake toppers.

I made a banner that said her name.

I decopauged a notebook for guests to leave her a crayon drawn greeting by following the tutorial here thanks to Grace Violet. I even made her birthday present. It was my first attempt at doll making and I found the process extremely rewarding and slightly addictive. For her birthday, Kaelan received a Molly Monkey, courtesy of mmmcrafts Molly Monkey pattern.


I have to say that the more I craft, the more I get into it. I'm even going mostly handmade for Christmas. Yup. I've already started. :-)

No comments: