Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Publishing First Scrapblog


OK, I’m trying a new way of doing the scrapblog. Scrapblog.com has discontinued their printing feature and I don’t want all of my hard work stuck on a website, so I have discovered the world of digital scrapbooking. The learning curve was a bit steep because I had to figure out (with John’s help) how to use Photoshop Elements (which he happened to already have a copy of). But once I got the hang of it, I really liked it and found it to be as easy as scrapblogging. So, we’ll try it out together and see how it goes. If you find something that is really annoying or doesn’t work, please let me know and I’ll do my best to make it better. Thanks so much for sharing these special times with us and I hope you enjoy every minute you spend here. We’re praying God’s blessings over you and yours!

No comments: