Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Week: My Husband



Today I'd like to say how thankful I am for my husband. John was brought into my life by the grace of God at a time when I wondered if I would ever be married or have a family. He is exactly what I need. He is incredibly kind, loving, and patient. He is a good listener and sympathizer. He works hard at his job because he sees it as a way to reach the lost for Christ. He works hard to support his family and allows me to stay at home with Kaelan. He is an incredibly gifted writer (and is almost finished with his first novel). Even though he works full-time, he does everything he can to help at home and spend time with Kaelan and me. Above all, he loves the Lord and serves Him with ALL his heart, soul, and strength. That's my favorite part. But it is a really great plus that he's exceptionally good-looking!!

1 comment:

arsifferlen said...

I feel the same way about my husband. Nice blog. I enjoy the pics of Kaelan. Too sweet!!